- Achieved certification as a 203K Consultant US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Achieved certification as a Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist from The National Association of Home Builders
- Achieved certification as a Certified Professional Building Designer from The National Council of Building Designer Certification
- Achieved third places award in Michigan Industrial Education Contest
- Exceptional talents for creating design solutions that are both artistically innovative and commercially successful
Bio – History
Since November 1994 People, Places & Things LLC (PPT) was created to provide unique design solutions to the architectural, engineering and construction industry and the public, featuring Universal Design and Aging-in-Place principles. PPT provides the following services: residential design and drafting, space planning and solutions, home inspection and modification.